Thursday 12 February 2015

☆ Mini Company Competition ☆

Today was an important day for Tys.... Our Mini Company Competiton. Now a lot of people hate the word mini company and everything about it as it can be a difficult task. However I think it's nice to be able to showcase your products and create a nice display. My company 'casevana' had a big poster in the back and then we decorated our table with a nice table cloth some of our best cases and a mini demonstaration on how we make the caeses. The judges came and everyone was suprised to see Mrs Leahy was one of the judges. (Mrs Leahy was ther Ty co-ordinator last year but she retired this year). 
The judges had a quick look at the display and I mean a quick look they were gone before I even had a moment to speak lol but then came the presentation time. Everyone was a bit nervous as they had to be three minutes long. Michaela and I kept going over our parts as although we were in different comapnies, We were both Marketing directors. The presentation went well we were 5th to go up so we were in the middle which was good and I don't mind making presentations when I'm up there but I'm always nervous before hand . Onece our presentation was over we listened to the other groups, walked around the stalls and got a bit hyper with our snapchat ( sssh)  but it made the day more fun.
Unfortunately our group didn't make it to the next round as there were lots of companies competing iProtect and Bam Beauty did though so I wish them the best of luck. I think we will continue to sell for a while as we still have people interested in buying our phone cases :)

No comments:

Post a Comment