Thursday 5 February 2015

☆ What have we done this week??.. Who said there was no work in Ty :'') ? ☆

This week has flown by.. like at first I couldn't think of anything to write about...What did we actually do this week? ...I feel like that is a common question for Ty students across the country...But, I eventually realised that this week has been more of a preperation week than anything else for exciting stuff that is coming up over the next few weeks...




We have been prepraring for our Mini Company competition which is taking place next week Thursday in school. There are two judges coming from the students enterprise board                 http://www.studententerprise.ie/
We have been writing our booklet and making sure that it is perfect and all that fun stuff :P I definatley think that mini company has been a good learning experience even though a lot people complain about the stress, I think it's beneficial to see how  you work with others and how to solve obstacles in a group situation :P Im proud of our company I think we have a good product and were still selling :)
                                                         
 



We are also nearly finshed our zumba worksop. Next Thursday is our last session. I thoroughly enjoyed zumba overall and I think it was nice to do something new as a year group and all be on the same level and have a bit of fun. As I find that sometimes in year groups there can be lots of cliques and judging and it was nice to do something all together that was fun and still healthy I suppose aha ;P I personally think that Ty should include more workshops like that :)
                             




 ...Then we have Gaisce http://www.gaisce.org/ I signed up for Gaisce literally last mintute possibly half an hour before the deadline.. oops. I am doing/ completing the silver award  Not everyone in Ty is doing Gaisce but I think it is a really cool idea and I'm going to try best to make time to learn all my new skills etc. To be honest  I am  most looking forward to to the two day trip away I'm really curious to know what it we are going to be doing ;)  So hopefully Gaisce works out and it is fun :) 




Besides that we got the news about our Ty jumpers. Bascally every year a commitee within the Ty griup design a unique jumper for our year group. We decided on a royal blue colour with Ty spelt out in our names. I really looking forward to seeing them in person! 

Besides that we are just busy tys lol { whoever said there was no work in Ty :'') }


No comments:

Post a Comment