Thursday 21 May 2015

❋ Save the best til last! ❋

 
 
On Wednesday 20th of May Our Ty group went on our very last TY trip to Xtreme Sports in Swords. It was definitely a save best 'til last moment as I loved the trip! I love adventurous stuff and its also a bonus that I love heights! I felt vey dauntless!  *Divergent reference*
 
 
Lots of girls in our year are afraid of heights but they still enjoyed it. I made sure to go on everything I could. We got split into groups when we arrived. Dave was my groups instructor.
 
 We started off with archery and than we moved on to the obstacle course on the top level. They were super high up as you can see in the picture below. It was so fun at one point when I was doing the obstacle course I got nervous as I could step onto the logs cause it was so windy but I survived!
 
 We than did the free fall which is literally you get strapped into a rope and you jump off a high platform and fall. It was so good and we all screamed going down it went really fast it was literally over in less than 10 seconds!!
 
Than we did the zip line, I really liked this as I went really fast I was the first one in our group to do it! We were stuck for time so when I finished I had to run back up so that I could give the equipment to the instructor.
 
Alison and I were finished the zipline early so we joined another group and went on the second level of the obstacle course, it was really good as it had different obstacles we had to go on a climbing wall and walk across logs etc
 
We finished just after 1 so we all went to Liffey Vally for lunch. I got a strawberry milkshake from Mcdonalds and than we went shopping for a bit so I was happy out :)

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment